Words & Visuals that work
Just as you need a website that works for your business, you need content that works for your website and social media.
Creating content for websites and online applications requires more than good writing skills — it combines technical skills and knowledge that overlap with web design and marketing. When writing for websites, blogs, online journals or ezines, what goes on behind the scenes is just as important as what you see and read on the pages. A few examples:
- Key word/phrase research;
- Proper use of keywords and phrases for SEO techniques;
- The use of professional photos, videos and graphics;
- Labeling photos and videos with alt-text, photo captions and descriptions, just to name a few.
What will reach and engage your clients and encourage them to buy your product or service? Understanding the market, finding the right words —and knowing where to put them.
The 2bOutThere.com team can assess your online presence and your competitors, and:
- Research, understand and identify popular trends;
- Prepare informative and relevant content to attract people to your website, encourage potential customers to become buying clients —
- Make sure your content is organized and presented in the best “user experience” format;
- Writing and Placement Services: Technical Writing – research, write and edit specific content with a special focus within the Engineering, Architectural, Construction and Landscaping industry sectors;
- Develop web content and editorial based on material supplied by you;
- Editing Services – when you write the content:
- Article and Press Release Placement – write and place articles to targeted online blogs, ezines, newsletters and print media
Create effective content for titles, by-lines, SEO techniques, alt-text, photo captions and descriptions, keywords, phrases, meta keyword and description tags.
At a loss for words?…We aren’t. Creative content, strategically placed, is the foundation for a successful online presence. Contact us to set up a consultation.